Dating violence victim services

To find resources in your area, contact us at 775-221-7600 or text SASS to 839863.Helping someone you care about who is in an abusive relationship can be complicated.If you are in an emergency situation, you can call 911 and file a report with the responding officers.You may also contact your local Victim Services Unit or Special Crimes Unit for help reporting domestic violence.

Monday through Friday by calling (302) 395-8070 or come into the headquarters at 3601 N Du Pont Hwy., New Castle, DE 19720. What is the difference between a criminal no contact order and a PFA order?

Spouses, former spouses, family members, persons cohabitating together, persons living separate with a child or children in common, and persons who are or were involved in a dating relationship may file for a PFA order. Are undocumented residents eligible for assistance? Is an unwanted sexual activity by an intimate partner a crime? Any kind of unwanted sexual activity by anyone, including an intimate partner is a crime.

You have the right to call 9-1-1 to report the incident.

You or your friend can always call the Crisis Support Services of Nevada, anonymously, to discuss your concerns.

Only “mandated reporters” such as doctors, nurses and teachers are obligated to report domestic violence.

Leave a Reply